|Job Ref. No:||9050.002
|Job Title:||Senior Programmer Analyst
- Provide technical assistance on assigned projects to teams of Entry level and Mid Level Software
- Engineers and Programmer Analysts (2-3 individuals). On usual matters confer with supervisors.
- Meet with clients on behalf of Management to resolve ongoing technical issues. Prepare
- guidelines of good practices for entry level and mid level team members to follow on specific
- assignments. Assist in business development. Act as a technical resource throughout the Full Life
- Cycle Development as assigned. Work with the following tools and technologies: HP Quality
- Center 10, BSI Tax Factory 9.0, SAP Sol Man, Oracle 10, MS Access.
- Travel and/or Relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Required
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or
- Engineering and five years of progressively responsible experience. Two (2) years of the
- aforementioned five years of progressively responsible experience must have included: HP
- Quality Center 10, BSI Tax Factory 9.0, SAP Sol Man, Oracle 10, MS Access. Travel and/or
- Relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Required.
|Job Location:||Dublin, Ohio