|Job Ref. No:||9050.003
|Job Title:||Senior Programmer Analyst
- Provide technical assistance on assigned projects to teams of Entry level
- and Mid Level Software Engineers and Programmer Analysts (2-3) individuals. On usual matters
- confer with supervisors. Meet with clients on behalf of Management to resolve ongoing technical
- issues. Prepare guidelines of good practices for entry level and mid level team members to
- follow on specific assignments. Assist in business development. Act as a technical resource
- throughout the Full Life Cycle Development as assigned. Specialization in: Oracle 11, DB2, SQL
- Server, Crystal Reports, SQL,PL/SQL, TOAD.
- Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. required.
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- and twelve (12) months experience. One (1) year experience must have included: Oracle 11,
- DB2, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, SQL,PL/SQL, TOAD.
- Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Required
|Job Location:||Dublin, Ohio