- Coordinating a team of 2-3 entry-level and mid-level SAP Consultants, apply independent, advanced technical and procedural knowledge to ensure that systems are developed pursuant to company standards and project requirements as outlined by his/her project manager. On unusual matters confer with project managers.
- Meet with clients on behalf of his/her project manager to resolve ongoing technical and business issues.
- Prepare guidelines of good practices for entry-level and mid-level team members to follow on specific assignments.
- Assist in business development by coordinating with his/her project manager on sharing of information which will help his/her project manager pursue leads.
- Act as a technical resource throughout the Full Life Cycle Development as assigned.
- Travel and/or Relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the US required.
- Work with the following tools and technologies: SAP ECC, SAP Enterprise, SAP R/3, HPQC, Share point, MS Visio.
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management,Computer Science or Engineering and twelve (12) months experience.
- One (1) year experience must have included: SAP ECC, SAP Enterprise, SAP R/3,HPQC, Share point, MS Visio. Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. required.